Dr. Martens 11" Multi Daze Backhand leather satchel


Last week Dr. Martens came out with a new collection, The Daze Collection.


It is very colorful and young looking. In this collection they made footware, accesories and cloting.


When I saw this collection, I was immediately sold! I love bold colors and bunnies! For a long time I wished Dr. Martens came out with a collection with cute bunnies! So when I saw it, I immediately had to get me some!


I bought this beautiful 11" satchel! It looks even more beautiful in real life! The print is perfect, there are no flaws. It has black metal buckles and details.


There is a big main compartment with the printed logo and a front pocket with a name card slot.


This satchel was very carefully wraped. I love it very much! It looks beautiful!


Dimensions: 11 inch wide x 8 inch tall x 3 inch deep.


It is very well made and has black stitching. It's hot pink, lime, lilac, yellow, orange and blue and it has clashing trippy prints and patterns.


The shoulder strap is 45 inch long and comes in two parts so you can adjust it how ever you want.


This beautiful psychedelic satchel is a homage to the early 90s rave culture. Its found it's home in amped-up neon hues. This intense colour palette echoes the energy of the acid house movement.

I love it's bold fluorescent shades!


Here you can see the unboxing video that I made.