Today I started a new art journal with the theme zen.
I am making this journal as a way to try to relax, unwind and de-stress.
I am very sensitive to stress and I hope it will help.
The first page I made in this yournal was this one.
It is based on a art journal page made by Marta Lapkowska that I liked very much.
Of course I don't have the same materials she has, but I made it with what I had and I made it my own.
- white, pink, green and blue acrylic paint (Artist & Co),
- white and black stamp ink (Color Box),
- a few round shapes to stamp with (toilet paper roll, glue stick cap and lip balm cap),
- prima donna purple Starburst spray (Lindy's Stamp Gang),
- a stencil with tiny circles,
- fuchsia, purple and emerald green glitter frosting paste (Glitz Craft),
- letter stickers (Wibra)
Here you can see Marta Lapkowska video.