Today it's Valentines Day so I want to share a simple crochet pattern to crochet these cute little hearts!
These hearts are quick to make (within one minute if it's not less), and always good fun for decorating or giving away.
To crochet these hearts I used red acrylic yarn from the brand Saskia from Wibra. I don't know if there are Wibra stores outside of Belgium and Holland. But you can use any yarn you want like cotton, wool, silk, cotton, linen, rayon, nylon, acrylic, polyester, ribbon, bouclé, chenille, ... .
- Material: 100 % acrylic yarn / or any yarn you want
- Hook: 3,00 mm
- Measure: 2,5 cm x 2,5 cm approximately
The instructions are in US crochet terms.
- Start with making a magic ring
- Chain 2
- Crochet 9 double crochets into the magic ring
- Chain 2 (do not join to first chain 2 stitches)
- Slip stitch into the circle to finish round
- Bind off & slip loose end thru the center of the circle to the back of your work
- Pull the circle closed with the other loose end
- Sew in the ends
- Pull a little on the tip at the bottom and you are finished!