#Earrings365 - day 36 - We're All Ears: February Reveal

Every month, Erin from Earrings Everyday hosts the We're All Ears challenge.

This month's inspiration is patchwork. Erin has always been fascinated by colorful patterns. And lately she's been experimenting with making polymer clay "textiles" that she uses in her work. So she started a trolling around for inspiration patchwork in fabric for this months design challenge.

Erin showed us many beautiful patchwork pieces by very talented artists. But because I am a big fan of bunny's I chose this patchwork piece from Barbara Yates Beasley as my inspiration.


And here you see the earrings I made for this challenge and for the 36th day of my #Earrings365 challenge!

For this pair of earrings I chose for glass flower beads in pink and blue and polymer clay (fimo) components I made myself.