Sunday, March 26, 2017

#Earrings365 - days 70 to 73

2017-03-23 - #Earrings365 day 70 - pink roses

For this pair of earrings I chose for pink rose glass cabochons I made myself.


The inspiration photo for today came from the Unsplash website. This photo was made by Alex Blăjan in Caracal, Romania.


* * * * *

2017-03-24 - #Earrings365 day 71 - red berries

For this pair of earrings I chose for black, red and crystal faceted glass beads.


The inspiration photo for today came from the Unsplash website. This photo was made by Galina N.


* * * * *

2017-03-25 - #Earrings365 day 72 - Plage du Petit Bec

For this pair of earrings I chose for grey-purple marbled glass beads and aqua acrylic beads.


The inspiration photo for today came from the Unsplash website. This photo was made by Sweet Ice Cream Photography in Plage du Petit Bec, Les Portes-en-Ré, France.


* * * * *

2017-03-26 - #Earrings365 day 73 - lights

For this pair of earrings I chose for mother of pearl shell beads and owl charms.


The inspiration photo for today came from the Unsplash website. This photo was made by Sydney Zentz.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...