Monday, February 27, 2017

#Earrings365 - day 46 - Honey Do List: February 2017 reveal

Every month, Sarajo Wentling from SJ Designs Jewelry hosts the Honey Do List challenge. Here husband, Eric, issues her every month to a beading challenge to help her get out of her comfort zone, as well as use up some of her bead stash. And she lets others play along, too!

Here you see this month's inspiration picture.


This is what her husband Eric said about the picture.

I went minimalist on this month's photo which I took this last summer in the Japanese Gardens in Portland. Walking up the trail to the garden proper, I spotted this single leaf sitting in a ray of sun filtered through tall trees and magnolias. I'm dreaming of summer after too much winter here in Minnesota, so here you go! 

And here you see the earrings I made for this challenge and for the 46th day of my #Earrings365 challenge!

For this pair of earrings I chose for purple and green marbled glass beads.






I also made a bracelet with purple marbled glass beads and rhinestone roundels. I just love this shade of purple! Purple is my favorite color!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...