Thursday, February 9, 2017

#Earrings365 - day 28 - Honey Do List: January 2017 reveal

Every month, Sarajo Wentling from SJ Designs Jewelry hosts the Honey Do List challenge. Her husband, Eric, issues her every month to a beading challenge to help her get out of her comfort zone, as well as use up some of her bead stash. And she lets others play along, too!

This month's inspiration picture is a beautifully altered photo of a blue jay.


This is what Eric said about the picture:

This was one of the first visitors to our newly placed bird feeder this fall, so I ran for my camera and got a few shots while I could. While I liked the picture, I felt it could use an oil paint look so spent some time tweaking this in Photoshop until it looked how I wanted it. I like the textures and the bold blue and white color palate (and green if you want to include the background)!

And here you see the earrings I made for this challenge and for the 28th day of my #Earrings365 challenge!

For this pair of earrings I chose for white and blue glass beads in different sizes and finishes.






Visit Sarajo's blog to see all the entries!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...