#Earrings365 - day 1: We're All Ears: January Reveal

Maybe you read it in my blogpost yesterday, today is the first day of my #Earrings365 challenge!

This means that for the following 365 days, every day I will make a new pair of earrings. And of course post some pictures here.

For the first day of this challenge I chose to participate in Erin's We're All Ears event on here blog Earrings Everyday. In the past and on my other blogs (that don't exist anymore) I already participated several times at this event but it's been a while now.

This months We're All Ears challenge is to use Pantone's color of the year 2017 to make a pair of earrings.


Here is my pair of earrings for the We're All Ears challenge and the first day of my #Earrings365 challenge!

I used green glass beads in different sizes and shapes. And for the final touch I used a leaf shaped bead.